Business Online Banking
customer, you can access even more functionality with Bill Pay. It is an easier way to pay your
business bills, wiping out the need to write checks, use stamps and send bill payments
through the mail. First PREMIER Bank’s NEW and IMPROVED Business Online Bill Pay was
designed to make your online banking experience even better.
More Features and Benefits
- As a bill pay user, you will be able to seamlessly access your online bill pay account through online banking, using only one password
- Pay anyone you would typically pay by check
- Pay bills from multiple First PREMIER Bank business accounts
- Schedule next day payments as late as 9 p.m. Central time
- Set up single payments, recurring payments or automatic payments
- Determine the appropriate level of access for various individuals within the company
- Help minimize late fees and mail delays
- Track your bill pay history for up to 7 years
- Receive your bills electronically through E-bills
- Store E-bills for up to 24 months
- Keep your money in your account until the same day the biller receives the funds for your payment
- Set up reminders and receive messages when payments are due
- Link invoices to payments
Bill Pay is FREE for the first two months. For your security, Business Online Bill Pay enrollment must occur at a First PREMIER Bank location by an authorized signer of the account.
Explore Online Statements
Contact us for more information.