First PREMIER Bank’s Trust and Investment Department provides professional financial expertise to personal and business customers nationwide. Our strength is in
building relationships with our customers and to understand their needs and then helping them enhance, manage and preserve their wealth. Since we are based in Sioux
Falls, South Dakota we offer access to some of the nation’s most favorable trust and tax laws. We invite you to explore what our PREMIER advantages can mean for
- Our Trust and Investment Department currently manages and co-manages over $2 billion in Trust assets. Depending on the client’s needs, our Trust and Investment professionals work in various capacities from custodian to full investment manager.
- First PREMIER Bank is a privately held, South Dakota community bank.
- First PREMIER Bank is one of the strongest capitalized banks in the country. While federal regulations define well capitalized as having a capital ratio of 10%, we consistently have more than twice the required amount with a capital ratio that is more than 20%.
- We are the bank for the State of South Dakota and the City of Sioux Falls.
- Our staff is responsive, competent and experienced. We measure our response time in hours, not days, months or years.
- T. Denny Sanford has owned the bank since 1986. His intent is to continue providing exceptional community banking and trust services far into the future, with profits going to charity through the T. Denny Sanford Foundation.
Contact us for more information.
Non-Deposit Investment Products Not Insured by FDIC
No Bank Guarantee May Lose Value