Business Online Banking
First PREMIER Bank's FREE Business Online Banking provides fast, easy and secure access to your business accounts.
Online Banking Features
- Access your business accounts – anytime, anywhere
- Determine the appropriate level of access for various individuals within the company
- Get fast, real-time access to important financial data
- Obtain account-related information such as current balances, most recent transactions, deposits and loan payment information
- View up to seven years worth of transaction history
- View check images for up to 18 months after they post to your account
- Transfer funds between First PREMIER Bank accounts
- Expanded Debit Card Security Control – You can temporarily suspend and then reactivate or permanently deactivate your active First PREMIER Bank Debit MasterCard® within the Online Banking system or Mobile Banking app.
- Initiate stop payments* and wire transfers*
- Export account information to software like Microsoft Money® or Quicken®
- Multiple security layers help keep your information safe and secure
Business Online Banking Demo
- FREE Bill Pay allows you to quickly and securely pay bills online.
- ACH Online is a great tool that you can use to help your company save on operational costs while improving cash flow.
- Remote Deposit allows you to deposit check payments received at your office without taking the time, energy and money of physically going to the bank.
- Online Statements eliminates the need to shuffle paper every month.
- Business Debit Card serves as a plastic business check and can be used to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- Positive Pay is one of the most powerful tools you can use to protect your company against check fraud.
For your security, enrollment for Online Business Banking and Business Mobile Banking must occur at a First PREMIER Bank location by an authorized signer of the account.
*These fees are applicable only to wire transfers and stop payment orders initiated through Business Online Banking. If initiated by telephone, fax or in person, the outgoing Wire Transfer Fee and the Stop Payment Fee will be $20 and $32, respectively.