Information Reporting & Funds Management
Timely and accurate access to account balances and payment transaction detail is crucial to managing your business. First PREMIER Bank offers a number of solutions that provide a convenient and secure way to monitor your incoming and outgoing financial activity.
- Account Analysis/Account Reconciliation is an easy-to-read solution to itemize and summarize your deposit account activity. Account Reconciliation Services greatly reduce the time-consuming clerical portion of the reconcilement process and strengthen internal cash control.
- Online Statements are a great way to organize your financial life. You can view your statements online eliminating the need to shuffle paper every month.
- CD Imaging provides you with check /deposit images on a CD for a secure, long-term archive of account information. This service reduces research expense and off-site storage needs.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) provides the capability for translation of ACH data records into meaningful information, when received with ACH transactions.
- Business Online Banking (BOB) provides the online ability to monitor transactions, find current balances and other account information on an ongoing basis.
- Positive Pay allows for tracking of paid checks against issued checks on a daily basis.
Identifying and putting your idle funds to work is key to effective funds management for your business. Check out the various Business Checking options First PREMIER Bank offers to make the most of your business finances.
- Zero Balance Account (ZBA) eliminates excess deposited balances by precisely funding your accounts.
- Sweep Account provides a convenient way to maximize the return on end-of-day excess cash positions in your company's account. Surplus balances from your operating account are automatically invested overnight. Funds are then transferred back and forth as necessary to cover checks and invest new excess funds so that every extra investable dollar is working for you.
Contact us for more information.