Super Money Market Savings
With investments of at least $25,000, a Super Money Market savings account can earn higher interest for a bigger nest egg, while still giving you access to your money. Stop by one of our convenient locations to open an account.
- Tiered variable interest rate
- Ability to write checks from the account1
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking – View account balances, pay bills, deposit checks, transfer money between accounts and more
- Access more than 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network
- Free Online Statements
- Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000
- $25,000 minimum opening balance
- No minimum monthly balance is required; however, interest will not be paid for the days your balance falls below $25,000
- Withdrawal limitations apply1
- Overdraft Protection – Your savings account can be used as overdraft protection on your First PREMIER Bank Checking Account.
- Direct Deposit can be set up into your First PREMIER Bank Savings Account.
1Savings withdrawals are generally limited to six per month. You may make an unlimited number of withdrawals when made in person, by mail or at an automated teller machine (ATM). If the monthly withdrawal limit is exceeded, a fee of $1 for each excess withdrawal will be assessed. Fees can reduce earnings on the account.